Re:green water

> Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:08:06 -0500
> From: Richard_Clark at doh_state.fl.us
> Subject: re:  green water
>
> I get rid of green water by treating it with accu-clear and it is done in a
> matter of hours.    Maybe I have just been lucky.

Yep. I've done the same thing with the same product. Nothing, not even a
dent. I think a number of folks hit a point that doesn't quite push the GW
over enough where they become noxious. Lighting intensity seems to play a
role also with higher lighting, Powercompacts especially causing more
problems blooms than other lights.
Regards,
Tom Barr

  All I do, once the water