more praise for M3

I too was very impressed with M3; their service and attention to the
customer (me!) was far and above anything I have ever experienced with
a mail order company. I highly recommend them.

So if you're listening, Bob (and I KNOW you read everything I write in
this forum! ;-), here's a little lesson for you:

GOOD SERVICE = happy customers singing your praise = more customers =
more business = more $$$ for you.

BAD SERVICE = unhappy customers complaining = fewer customers = less
business = less $$$ for you.

LAWSUITS AGAINST CUSTOMERS = angry customers screaming = most everyone
avoiding your company like the plague and telling others to do
likewise

dan
--
Dan Resler                            email: dresler at vcu_edu
Computer Science Dept.