Re: M3

> Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 18:03:23 EST
> From: CESSNABUM1 at aol_com
> Subject: M3
>
> Just wanted to let everyone know my recent experience with m3. I ordered two
> jugs of tmg, and when the package arrived, there was only one in the box. The
> label
> said there was two and I was charged for two. I called and Edward apologized
> and
> sent out the missing one. He even sent me an email with a tracking number and
> apologized. Now that's how you run a business, for all those business's out
> there listening but just don't get it.
>
> Jeff Vamos
> Cessnabum1 at aol_com

Sounds great! I think all "those" businesses are not listening, but
rather they are always complaining how it's impossible to find good help
these days (meaning it's impossible to find people who will work for
minimum wage forever without any prospect of a raise unless Congress
does it). They are wondering why those damned customers are such
malcontents and want their fish without ich and fin rot - don't they
know fish ship that way? Etc, etc, you get the idea. There are just a
lot of people in the world that don't get it.

On a tangent, but somehwat related, I had a boss once that refused to
give out pay raises because he thought that if the employees made more
money they would be lazy. Guess what? The employees got tired of working
for years without raises and stopped working very much and his business
went under. Wonder what money he saved in all of that?

--
Jerry Baker