RE: Pet Supply Liq Light Review

Okay, Murphy's Law is still in effect.  I went to
upload the pics from my camera to my computer last
night, and low and behold, NO USB CABLE!!  Couldn't
find it anywhere, so I will have to pick up a USB
card reader or something.  Thus, the review/pics of
my new Pet Supply liquidator light might be delayed a
couple more days.  Sorry to those who might have been
looking forward to it.

-Tony
BTW -- checked the pH in my new tank yesterday @~
6:00pm (lights & CO2 on for 7 hours)... pH was 6.0 at
a KH of 5... That's ~150 mg/L CO2 according to the
table!  I guess the eheim 2213 is a pretty effective
reactor!  The baby mollies and 5 ghost shrimp were
fine with no ill effects.