[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re:Cyano
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 18:16:19 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <200201242048.g0OKm6c26884 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
No point in dipping them. Just put the plants in tap water and leave in the
bucket for 1-2 days or so in the dark.
Your not going to get rid of Cyano by sterile technique:) It's possible but
it's _beyond_ difficult.
Just wash it off and wiggle the plants in the tap till it shakes loose.
It'll live without you adding much of anything to the water(your plants will
die/turn ugly before you starve the algae). Do not try to play that game.