Soft Rock Phosphate

I can purchase this here locally (www.nitron.com).   The question is,  has
anyone used this for dosing phosphate in their tanks ?   Is it generally
soluable enough to disolve in water okay ?   They also have black rock
phosphate which takes longer to disolve I believe.

Any suggestions for figuring out how much to dose in a 70 gallon aquarium.
I figured I start small, and then test until the readings got high enough on
my phosphate test.   I am now proud owner of three phosphate test kits.

I have significant amounts of phosphate in my tap water (> 1 ppm I have not
tested it on the high range of my test kit.).  When I do a partial water
change it is gone within a few hours.

Thanks
Ken