did you lend your diatomic filter in Boston?

Hello,

I apologize for this off-topic posting, but I was generously lent a diatomic
filter by Caleb in Boston last fall on the basis of a request I had posted
to this list.

My computer was then stolen, and I lost all my contact information for him
and have been unable to return the filter.

Caleb, if you could send me your email and/or phone number again, I will
contact you and get you your filter back ASAP.

Sincerely,

Ziad Munson

* Ziad Munson               phone:           617-495-7961 *
* Department of Sociology   fax:             617-495-0996 *
* Harvard University        email: munson at wjh_harvard.edu *