Re:: E. tennellus, bolivianus, quadricostus, etc

>>Hello Folks:
I looked at the photos Robert posted from Aquabotanic
and the only problem I see from my experience is that
2 of the specimens are shown in their emersed form and
one appears to be in its submersed form (latifolius).
What is needed is consistency in showing the plant in
its two basic forms, emersed and submersed.  I have a
quadricostus (I think) and it has taken on two
different appearances based on whether it recieves
strong light(producing 12-14 inch long leaves, 1and1/2
inch wide) or low light (8-10 inch long leaves, 3/4
inch wide).  I can't say I really know what the plant
is supposed to be using all my books to identify
accurately.<<

Yikes! Are you feeding your plants steriods? lol...my tenellus has never
grown more than 4" tall. Like I said, all the pictures are just taken from
Oriental Aquariums catalog. If someone has a good close up picture of micro
tenellus, I would love to be able to use it.

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com