New Algae

Hey, now that I have my CO2 up and running I have a new type of algae
growing.  It sorta looks like really fine silky hair that grows real long
and seems to prefer growing on my plants rather than the glass or substrate.
None of my algae eaters (pleco, otos, platys, goldfish, snails, etc.)  seem
to touch it.  It is virtually impossible to get it off the leaves of the
other plants because it has a very slimy texture and it isn't something that
you can grab.  Anyone recommend a fish or a miracle cure?  Shrimp don't seem
to make it in my tank for very long so that really isn't an option and SAE's
pick on my slower moving fish.

Rick in Tallahassee,
Where it is hot and muggy!

multipart/alternative