[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Algae experiment
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Algae experiment
- From: "don" <don at calimages_com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:33:12 GMT
- In-Reply-To: <200201210848.g0L8m7k12451 at actwin_com>
- References: <200201210848.g0L8m7k12451 at actwin_com>
You're telling me!!!
Funny thing though, ever since I got the CO2 issues resolved (leaky juice
bottles, delivery directly into a hole drilled into the intake of my whisper
filter, etc) the plants are growing like crazy.
But so are the many algae varieties! I've got hair algae, "elk horn", green
slime, and a brown scum on the surface of the tank. :-/
So not only am I having to trim almost weekly, but I'm having to try to kill
algae too. Grrrr.
That's ok though. The plants and the algae are pearling, so I guess it's
working fine. LoL
> Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 13:09:57 -0800
> From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
> Subject: Re: Algae experiment
> There's a lot to be said for the non CO2 system. But that CO2 is a drug.......