Re: Algae experiment

You're telling me!!!

Funny thing though, ever since I got the CO2 issues resolved (leaky juice
bottles, delivery directly into a hole drilled into the intake of my whisper
filter, etc) the plants are growing like crazy.

But so are the many algae varieties! I've got hair algae, "elk horn", green
slime, and a brown scum on the surface of the tank. :-/

So not only am I having to trim almost weekly, but I'm having to try to kill
algae too. Grrrr.

That's ok though. The plants and the algae are pearling, so I guess it's
working fine. LoL

Don T