Raleigh Aquarium Society Workshop

For interested plant enthusiasts in the Carolinas and elsewhere

The Raleigh Aquarium Society is having our Annual Workshop and Auction for
2002: February 22nd-24th in Garner, NC.
Speakers: me on Aquatic Plants;  Rusty Wessel (Central American Cichlids),
                                    Dr. Peter Lewis (2 talks: on Botias,
Loaches, and Eels, and on Shell dwellers),  David Herlong ( Malawi
cichlids); John Kuhns( Water Chemistry). It looks like a great program.
This year, all freshwater stuff! There is also a collecting trip on Friday.
For more information
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/4494/rasfish/workshop.html