[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re:high NO3's
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 13:48:26 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <200201212048.g0LKm1k06669 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:12:21 - 5 EST
> From: rspahn at sackets-harbor-high_moric.org
> Subject: Re:nitrate probelm
> Hello, I have a tank that has incredibly high nitrate level (up to the
> top of the testing range). It is a 55 gal with no plants.
> It was given various meds for a few months trying to cure a variety of
> diseases. Can anyone give me some advice as to how to lower the nitrate?
> Nitrite, ammonia, and pH are all normal. Thanks, Ray
Water changes weekly, less feedings, less fish load .......you know....
basic maintenance. Consider a python water changer. Better than spending
the $ on med's and new fish.