Re: Chain sword leaf form

>>Here are leaf scans of two tenellus, bolivianus and quadricostatus -
http://nfrank.home.mindspring.com/combo.jpg<<

Cool pics Neil.Great idea. Have you ever seen E latifolius? (correct
spelling this time) Is this another name for bolivianus? They also call it E
xingu. I know Tom Barr has told me he has grown latifolius before.   Here is
a picture of it from Oriental Aquariums catalog, along with their tenellus
and quadricostatus. I wish I knew where Deleware Aquatics is getting their
Micro tenellus from...if thats what it is.
http://www.aquabotanic.com/pigmychains.htm

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com