RE: Overlapping Tank Stand (Was Setting up new tank)

M. Rubin Wrote:
--
The water alone in a 66 gallon tank will weigh over 500 lbs.  I don't
know that there's much danger in overhanging your stand by a few mm on

Yeah -- I noticed the 29G tank I bought from TFP was just a wee bit "longer"
than the stand I have... Made me nervous enough to truck down to Home Depot
and have a piece of MDF cut to fit...

-Tony