Re: Needle valves

At 03:48 AM 1/20/02 -0500, Michael Rubin wrote:
>I'll bring up the oft-discussed advantages of
>having a needle valve on your CO2's output line.

Michael is right.  If you have fish you value/treasure, a needle valve is
an important part of a CO2 system.  Michael turned me around on this point
about 2 years ago, I have had a great needle valve in my line ever
since.  The only times it makes sense to omit one is if you have no
valuable fish or if you check your system frequently (especially the
cylinder pressure or weight).

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco       gomberg at wcf dot com
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron for low cost CO2 systems that work!