[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1551
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1551
- From: Penny Crowley <pcrowley at snet_net>
- Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 22:17:27 +0800
- In-Reply-To: <200201200848.g0K8m5Q20334 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Since then I got a small night, which revealed th army of miniscule
> snails (presumably MTS) that come out of the gravel each night as soon
> as the PCs go off. They have been around for at least a few months and
> the loaches don't seem attracted to this crepuscular feast of minute
> portions. But no snails larger than about 1-2mm ever appears. I think
> the loaches throw the little ones back -- how very civil.
> Scott H.
I think that they just haven't gotten to them yet....I think they will.