Re: tweezers and such

Hey gang,

Not sure my original reply was appreciated, but I'll
clarify for my own piece of mind.

<<I'm just not sure the quality and price-tag match
the
> job description....YMMV.>>

That's all I meant. AZ Gardens tweezers and scissors
start at just under $10 and run all the way up to $70
plus S&H! Not sure I exagerated anything or prejudiced
anyone to not shop with good ol' AZG.

For you guys who don't have tweezers for planting
stems AND money for Mercedes Benz tweezers, a good old
Ford pick-up truck tweezers will do the job (just as
well), and you can get them TODAY for next to nothing.

I'd rather spend my money on TMG, and college
tuition....

That's all I meant,
John Wheeler