Re: schooling of tetras

I think the body shape, size and color of the fish will determine whether they
will school or not.  For instance, I have a tank with a school of blue tetras,
a school of neons and one lone silvertip female.  The silvertip has adopted
the blue tetras as her school and the blues/silvertip don't associate with the
neons.  The silvertip is almost the same size and body shape of the blues and
they are both light in color.   YMMV, my $.02, yadda yadda

Christine Bennett
christine.bennett at usa dot net

multipart/mixed
  text/html