Re: Clown Loach & Snail Shells

I have four (now) small clown loaches in a very large tank.  I got
thenm to get rid of the snails that got into the filters and skimmer
gave me a pain with the mechanical devices.

Loaches solved that problem in about a week.

Since then I got a small night, which revealed th army of miniscule
snails (presumably MTS) that come out of the gravel each night as soon
as the PCs go off.  They have been around for at least a few months and
the loaches don't seem attracted to this crepuscular feast of minute
portions.  But no snails larger than about 1-2mm ever appears.  I think
the loaches throw the little ones back -- how very civil.

Scott H.