RE: Plantex CSM Source (PMDD Ingredient)

Jerry wrote:

"I called the company listed in the archives for the source of Plantex
CSM, but they refered me to their Minnesota distributor (no Web site).
Here's the info for those that care:

J.R. Johnson Supply
2582 Long Lake Road
St Paul, MN 55113

(800)328-9221

$32.40 for 5lbs."

Dave wrote (earlier, in response to a different post):

"You can get five liters of TMG for less than $60 from bigalsonline.com"

Assuming that a tablespoon of CSM weighs about 20 grams, and that the
Mullins formula for the trace element component of PMDD is correct - one
tablespoon of CSM per half liter of water -
http://www.thekrib.com/Plants/Fertilizer/pmdd-tim.html - that works out to
about 57 liters of trace element mix for $32.40, plus S&H.

Tom