Re: Where did the Sodium Go?

Yep. It's like drinkin' saline solution. I make extra RO water every
week for drinking water!

I live practically on the shore of a freshwater lake, Lake Lewisville.
The soil here is all sand and very poor. It is, however, acid, and I
have always been puzzled why the soil is acid and the water is alkaline.

Roger and Neil's conversation has gone way over my head now, as usual.

Cheryl

--

Cheryl Rogers
Right Stuff Web Sites
Web Design, Editing, Streamlining, and Maintenance
http://www.rightstuffwebsites.com
972-294-2248  or  940-368-7825 cell