[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Cavan's grey slime
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Cavan's grey slime
- From: Ron Barter <mistnfrost at superaje_com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 13:11:10 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <200201032048.g03Km5624834 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
Cavan et al,
I just wanted to check and see if the grey slimey algae you where having
trouble with a couple of weeks back is still creating a problem? My affected
tank has cleared up after about a week of keeping the phosphates below .2
ppm. Now the water is just green instead <g>.
Whether reducing the phosphate level had anything to do with the demise
of the stuff I'm not sure. It may, as these things often do, have just came
and went with no significant action on my part. I'm glad it's gone though...