RE: CO2 cylinder question

Chuck wrote:

"After nearly 2 years worth of yeast brews, I'm finally getting around to
putting together a high-pressure CO2 gas system.  I've been checking around
town and, so far, I've only found one supplier who has lab/medical-grade
CO2 -- I prefer to use this grade just for the peace of mind."

Peace of mind about what? The level of purity? Is the yeast method really
more pure than food/industrial grade CO2? Do fish live in waters that are
medical grade pure? Don't make this harder than it has to be, which
nowadays, is pretty easy. Buy a regular CO2 tank, an M3 econo
regulator/metering valve setup, turn it on and relax.

My unsolicited acidic two cents worth....

Tom