Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 22:49:43 -0800
From: "Bodin Family" <bodin1 at gte_net>
Subject: FREE PLANTS: HOLD THE MAIL!!!

An overwhelming response! (14 people).

For those that I do not have stuff for this time, I have put your e-mails in
a "Next time I plan on trimming folder" and when I know I will be trimming
again (a week or so before it comes up), I will contact you by e-mail to see
if you are still interested.

For others on the list who do prunings... the SASB method works great. There
is NO hassle for you. Instead of throwing the trimmings in the toilet - it
takes the same effort to wrap them in a wet paper towel, drop them in a
baggie, put it in the SASB and drop it in the mail.

A few weeks ago, I threw away Riccia and Macrandra. After taking as long as
it did for me to learn to get it to grow good (~2 years). Arrrrrghhhhh. Now
that's painful.

- - Jeff