Re: Domainless business

Jerry Baker noted

> > Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 22:08:10 +0800
> > From: " Anthony Baker" <bakera506 at earthlink_net>
> > Subject: RE: Epoxy & Pet Supply Liquidators URL
> >
> > Thanks to those who answered my post about epoxy
> > safety.  I am not going to emmerse the part in
> > question until tonight or tomorrow, so that should
> > allow plenty of curing time (>72hrs).
> >
> > As for the URL of Pet Supply Liquidators, it is:
> > http://www.angelfire.com/ca7/petsupply/
> > or
> > www.petsupplyliquidator.com
> >
> > --Tony
>
> I dunno about a store that won't even bother to get their own domain.
> It's not like it's expensive. With $20 you can register a domain and
> get
> it hosted and have a few cents left over. Maybe I'm a pessimist, but
> always view things suspiciously.
>
> - --
> Jerry Baker

Not to mention that the pics of the hoods are so poor that you can't
really tell what they look like.  I'm not even sure what shape they
are.

But they could still be a good deal -- being offered by someone new to
running their own business and "retail" marketing.

Has anyne seen these hoods up close and in person?

Jerry, it has been said that pessimists are happy people because they
are rarely disappointed.

It also has been said that a pessimist is the same thing as an
optimist, but with better information.  :-)

Scott H.