[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re:Open cell foam
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re:Open cell foam
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:02:16 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <200201152048.g0FKm5204686 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
I agree Chuck. I'm trying to find some folks to look it up. One guy is going
to contact Lee's. Another is going to look at some other places in LA area.
I'd like some too:)
> Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 13:21:20 -0500
> From: Chuck H <grendel at usit_net>
> Subject: Re: Open Celled Foam
> Thanks for the excellent suggestions, guys.
> I have floss, felt, etc., but, IMHO, nothing I've found compares to OCF
> when it comes to what I consider the three virtues of filter
> media; effectiveness, simplicity, and reusability.