DFW Aquatic Plant Club meeting this weekend.

Hello Everyone,

Excuse the advertisement, but I just wanted to pass along a note that there
will be a meeting this weekend, January 19th at 1:00p.m. for the DFW Aquatic
Plant Club.  We're almost a year into the formation of this club and are
finally starting to gain some members.  So, for the out of staters, if you
know of someone who is interested in aquatic plants in the Dallas-Fort Worth
area, tell them about out club.  For information about the club, visit our
primitive website at:

www.angelfire.com/tx5/dfwaqplants/

Hope to see some new faces at this next meeting.

Bailin Shaw
DFW Aquatic Plant Club
www.angelfire.com/tx5/dfwaqplants/