Re: Open Celled Foam

Thanks for the excellent suggestions, guys.

I have floss, felt, etc., but, IMHO, nothing I've found compares to OCF
when it comes to what I consider the three virtues of filter
media;  effectiveness, simplicity, and reusability.  I hadn't considered
the kitchen scrubbers (good idea), but I have been told before that plastic
"bath puffs" make for good filter media.  The idea of easter grass is
intriguing.  I may have to give that one a try sometime, though cleaning it
out of the filter sounds like a messy proposition.
--
Chuck Huffine
Knoxville, Tennessee