Interesting CO2 fact

Had my DIY CO2 going for awhile. Stupidly relied on the City's water
quality report for CaCO3 hardness and KH. Turns out they were wrong. Got
a LaMotte test kit on sale for $6 and tested CO2. Guess what...74ppm. My
KH is 7, not 2 as the City's report makes it out to be.

Anyway, the point was that I thought I would tell you that I had neons,
lemon tetras, corys, and pristella tetras in this for more than three
weeks with no apparent ill effects - 75ppm CO2 that is.

So, for whatever it's worth, there's the facts.

--
Jerry Baker