Re: The sinking of the Driftwood

I have boiled wood for 1 hour and leave in the water to cool overnight.  For large pieces I use a crab cooker that I made from a 15 gallon keg.  So all you need to do is go out and get a 15 gallon keg of your favorite beverage, have a few friends over to help you drink it and cook some wood when you're done. The next morning your wood will be sterile and will stay on the bottom.

Have fun
Matt

multipart/alternative
  text/html