Looking for certain plants...

Hi,

   I know this request may be a bit far-fetchd, but might as well
try anyways. I'm looking for these four plant species:

Lobelia cardinalis 'small form'
Micranthemum umbrosum
Hottonia palustris
Hydrotriche hottoniflora

   I'm more than willing to pay for shipping for a cutting(s) of
any of the above or trade. I have the following:

Java Fern var. 'Windelov' (medium-sized specimen)
Didiplis diandra
Rotala wallichii
Heteranthera zosterifolia
Echinodorus parviflorus
Alternanthera reineckii

Please e-mail me off the list if interested or know the
whereabouts of any of the plants I'm searching for.

Thank you for your attention,

Carlos