New Bulbs - white fuzz

In a newly planted tank in which the plants look to be fairing well,
bright leaves, appearance of nice photosynthesis bubbles ... I also have
12 dwarf lily bulbs, five(5) of which are now growing a white fuzz which
I assume is a very very bad sign.  No sign of algae, no sign of decaying
leaves or other plant debris.  I'm assuming that white fuzz is something
bacterial.

What is my white fuzz, and since I assume its really bad, what do I do
about it.

Tank conditions, Temp 80, PH 7.0, KH and GH of 3+, Nitrate and Nitrites
of essentially 0.

Greg aka Newsletter