[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: KL is Forrest Gump?
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: KL is Forrest Gump?
- From: "don" <don at calimages_com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 15:35:30 GMT
- In-Reply-To: <200201132048.g0DKm2w19729 at actwin_com>
- References: <200201132048.g0DKm2w19729 at actwin_com>
Phew. I thought I was the only one who did that... Aside from watching
nutrient levels in my algae fight, I don't sweat water parameters.
I put plants in the tank. They either do well or they don't.
If they don't, out they come! If they do, then they are left in. Wisteria is
out. Bacopa, pennywort, etc is in. Swords grow like crazy, crypts and such
are amazing, tiger lilly is shooting leaves like mad, hygro of course, and a
few plants I can't identify (spatterdock maybe?) and a little forground
plant that looks like miniature sword leaves, but only one leaf per plant
(odd), all do great.
I'm afraid if I tried to monitor chemistry too much I'd screw it up. LoL