Need help setting up a plant tank

I have been reading stuff of this list for a long time.
I have two Questions you all might be able to help with.

Number one. Does anyone have or is there a website where I can find a
"COMPLETE LIST"
of things needed to set up a optimum Plant Aquarium?
I need a check list of everything from Heater cables to lights and
everything in between.
Not just a complete list but also the "Amount,type,Wattage. I am talking
specifics.
The size Tank is 75gal or the taller one with the same footprint.

The other question is about these Carbon block products that produce CO2
instead of bottled CO2.  Has any research been done on these products are
they any good?