Re:red flame

>>Hmm I have both the red ozelot and the e. red flame they look quite
different, seems the red flame has much more red specks/blotches in the
leaves>>
>>If you look at the tropica web page, it shows a picture of
red flame... exactly as I described: new leaves with green blotches on a
mostly red leaf... older leaves more green.<<

Every red flame I have seen is the opposite, as Ray described, green with
red blotches or markings. Jared has an excellent pic of his red flame on his
WEB site if I remember correctly.

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com