CO2 regulator

Here is an ebay auction for a CO2 regulator. The first one has no fittings,
so you will have to get your own. The second one looks ready to go. The
text below the links are copied and pasted from the auction, so don't yell
at me for yelling...

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1689897271

BRAND NEW NEVER USED COMPRESSED GAS REGULATOR. IT IS MODEL NUMBER
R81200LNKA. THE SPECS ON THE LABEL READ AS FOLLOWS: PRI 3000 PSGIG MAX; SEC
100 PSIG MAX; TEMP 175 DEGREES F MAX; CARBON DIOXIDE INERT GASES.
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1688907074
Welding Gas Regulator Weld Argon Co2 or Mix. This was used on a machine for
a week. It is Llike NEW and works perfectly. It does not "bleed" pressure
at all. It is compatible with Argon, Mix, or Co2.
I have no interest in the outcome of these auctions, other than to advise
my fellow list members of potentially useful equipment.

Douglas Guynn
	dguynn at nwol_net
	915.368.5411

Veritas Vos Liberabit