RE Victor Regulators

As a post script, I found an email from about a year ago when I was
pricing Victor regulators.  They were hard to find since there are so
many other, less expensive but perfectly adequate brands of regulators
on the market.  But anyhow, I found the single stage for $121 and the
2-stage for $181 from Argyle Welding Supply.  No web site but the email
was argyle at zianet_com

Meanwhile, Ed at Monolith Marine Monsters (http://marine-monsters.com/)
sells a very nice single stage regulator along with a metering valve
for $99.

Has anyone ever complained that this regulator is inadequate for CO2
injection?

Scott H.