Dreamtank!

Hi,

I've been given permission to purchase and setup a aquarium in the
reception/lounge of the company I work for if I set it up and maintain
it.

This tank is to be _heavily_ planted why CO2 and lighting are first
priorities. Fish will be a large bunch of Neons and so on, a lot of
Corys and Otos etc.

There is no budget in sight so here is what I've imagined so far.

Tank :500-1000L (125-250 gallons) with hoseconnection through tankfloor.
Light: 3x150W HQI, 5000K
CO2 reactor
IKS Aquastar aquacomputer with thermo, pH and perhaps redox sensors.
Filter: Eheim 2229 or 2329 wet/dry.
Undergravelheating with either heating cable/mats or tube with heated
waterflow.

What can be done better and/or different?
Any other thoughts?

--
Steen Suder             "We reject kings, presidents and voting.
http://www.suder.dk/     We believe in rough consensus and running