Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1530

In a message dated 1/11/02 2:56:08 PM Central Standard Time,

> Well, maybe I'm not so hopeless after all.  I must be the Forest Gump of
> this
> mailing list :)
>
> Loh K L

LOL, Forest!  Seriously, I shake my head a lot trying to keep up with some of
the scientists on this list too, but I will just keep on trucking along and
do my best.  Your offerings of Christmas Moss for the defense fund was noted
by myself and I am sure by everyone else, so don't minimize your importance.

Best Regards,

Don

multipart/alternative
  text/html