Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1530

All I want to know is did they fly?
If they did, there are certain things I have promised to do.

On another list I am on we call this a "Wiseman"

Keith and Lisa

> From: Mark Lehmkul
> Subject: The ECGs from all pigs were within.
>
> All pigs remained in a sinus rhythm throughout the study.  No group
differences were noted in any measured parameter (HR, RR interval, PR
interval, QRS duration, QT interval, or QTc) on Study Day 44.  On Study Day
PRE, male pigs in Group 2 had a longer PR interval compared to Group 1
<SNIP>