Re: Dwarf Cichlid question

On Wed, 9 Jan 2002 jgarden2000 at juno_com wrote:

> The Krib is the first place I went to for advice, but for some reason I
> can't access it. Anybody else having problems getting it? Too great of a
> resource to lose!!! ;-)

It's definitely up, but I did just upgrade to a new version of RedHat and
changed all my firewall rules.  It's possible that it's somehow shutting
out certain hosts.  I would be very interested in hearing back from ANYONE
who can't get to the krib right now.  E-mail me personally, thanks.

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com