Re: Correct answer is All of the Above (or not)

Ken Whelan said, among other things:
> I've read so much on this topic in the archives and elsewhere on the
> Internet,   no matter what the question is,  there is always answers
> on both
> sides of the question.

Welcome to the monkey house.

There are few issues for which this won't be the case -- inside and
outside the aquatic hobbies.  But still, there are among these many
views some trails of hard experience and expertise.  Hearing lots of
views is good.  Hearing the bases for the views is often critical to
sorting things out.  OR, you can pick an expert on a subject and stick
with her (or him).

Good Luck,
Scott H.