Re: Re:Plant tabs, PO4 and Miracle Grow

>>Why bother with ammonium sulfate. Why not use liquid ammonia (from grocery
store). I believe it becomes NH4+ at pH in our tanks. Chemists, please
comment.<<

I was searching for straight ammonia this week,wentto three different
grocery stores and only found sudsy ammonia, which has some sort of mild
sudsing detergent, and lemon scented ammonia, neither of which anyone would
want to put in their aquarium. Just be sure it is nothing but ammonia.

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com