2002 AGA Conf. speakers--please help

I'm on the Houston committee that is putting together
a proposal for hosting the 2002 AGA Conference.  At
this point, it seems like we are a/the leading
contender.  We are trying to put together a list of
possible speakers, and this is where I need your help.

Tell me who you want at the convention.  Give me your
wish list, and tell me why the people on your list are
good choices..  Tell me what kind of content you would
like in the conference.  I need names (and numbers if
available).  Either email me or post to the list, the
sooner the better.  I need to submit suggestions from
this list before Monday.  Thanks.

Arthur
http://www.awaqua.com