[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Hydrocotyle leucocephala
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Hydrocotyle leucocephala
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 13:30:52 -0800
- In-Reply-To: <200201092048.g09Km1Q05888 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Another question. Is Hydrocotyle leucocephala the same plant that I find
> growing in my yard where it's heavily watered? They call it dollar wort
> instead of pennywort . I live in south Florida. I've tried growing it in my
> tank but it
> seems to climb out and will die if kept submerged..........Thanks
> Gary fla.
It's most likely H verticillata from your description. It's a weed.