Accurate Scales for PMDD Etc.

I see a lot of people in various Web sites and forums talking about how
inaccurate using teaspoons and other kitchen measuring devices are for
measuring various aquarium additives. I was just wondering why I haven't
seen anyone recommend a good laboratory scale for use in the situations.
They can be had pretty inexpensively as laboratory equipment goes
(around $58 for a 60g scale with accuracy to ±0.1g). I would imagine
that one of these devices could make life much easier for those dealing
with algae problems, etc. and trying to exactly measure out various PMDD
dosages.

--
Jerry Baker