Re: Seachem phosphate test kit

Dr Morin,

You kind of answered a question I was going to pose to
you before I asked it with your last post.  I should
go with whatever the kit says at 30 seconds regardless
of any change that might take place after that?  The
color will often keep giving a higher and higher
reading until it gets to about .5 ppm, when it then
changes to a pale turquoise color that doesn't match
anything on the slide.  For a while, I was thinking
that whatever reading I got before it turned to
turquoise was the right one.  Not so?

Thanks, Cavan