Lighting for 150

I've decided to build a hood and go ahead with power compact lighting for my
150 gal tank that is 72 inches long, 24 high and 18.75 wide.  I'll be
injecting pressurized CO2 from a tank.

Are six (6) 96watt fixtures from A&H with reflectors about right for this
size setup?

I'd just like people's opinions, especially if you've had experience with the
96watt fixtures from A&H before. I know I could use four and add more later,
but I'd rather just do it all right from the start.

Any opinions are appreciated.

TIA

Bob Olesen
West Palm Beach