Serious fertilizers

Rachel was asking if there is a fertilizer out there for serious aquatic
gardeners. I found a Hagen product at Big Als called Plant Gro NPK. It
says it is for Professional freshwater use, benefits planted aquariums
employing CO2 and/or intense lighting. Guarenteed Analysis-0.6 -0.3
-2.4. Instructions-Add 1 capful per 10 US Gal to provide 3.5mg/L NO3,
0.5mg/L PO4, 2.5mg/L of K. I've only been using it a couple weeks &
everything is lookin' good & no algae outbreaks.

Tom Connors, Pittsburgh Pa. I wish I could be half the person our dog
"Jed" thinks I am!