clippings/lotus help

Hello everyone!
I am new to the group and I found you guys in my search for CO2 information.
I have had planted tanks for years, but I have a new interest in getting the
lush growth that you guys are getting. I also have trouble getting many of
the plants you guys have here in Tallahassee Florida.  I don't know many of
the plants by name, so it would be hard for me to mail order something
without knowing the correct name.  If you guys ever "mow the lawn" so to
speak and I can afford it, I would love to pay for the shipping and/or buy
some clippings from the group.

On a side note, I have a red lotus that keeps producing smaller and smaller
leaves, pretty soon I will loose it if I don't do something quick.  Should I
put a fertilizer stick under it or something.....if so what kind?  My CO2
equip will be in next week.......yikes.....I am so worried that I am biting
off more than I can chew.

Newby in Florida
Rick

Wish list of plants I would like to find (from what I can find picts of on
the net):
Glossostigma elatinoides
"pennywort" Hydrocotyle leucocephala
"stargrass" Heteranthera zosterifolia
"sunset hygro" Hygrophila polysperma
"baby tears" Micranthemum umbrosum

Oh and I don't want the gray slime you guys keep talking about!  LOL

I currently have:
Anubias "coffeefolia"
African fern (real dark green, almost black.....going crazy trying to take
over the tank!)
Cryptocoryne wendtii
Java fern
Red Tiger lotus (not doing well paid $15 for it...help!)
Corkscrew vallisneria
Elodea
Water sprite
Amazon swords